- occupants 2
1 Queen size bed
- 1 Bedroom 1
1 Bathroom with shower
- 45 m² 45 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
A real large terrace over the gardens of the Sardinian Palace and its sumptuous facades let a few streets glimpse the famous Cours Saleya flower market, the Mediterranean Sea and the Grande Cascade de la Colline du Château.
Terrasse du Palais des Sardes interior apartment is a subtle blend of absolute charm, waxed terracotta floors, tradition from South of France, quality of furniture tones, and a search for personal tailoring. Given the exposure, shadows will roam the walls throughout the day, offering a palette worthy of the great painters to your gaze.
The “Terrasse du Palais des Sardes” will be the refuge of your moments of relaxation, after a cultural day in one of the city's many museums, or a lazy day at the nearby Castel Beach. You will take advantage of the illuminated facades of the Palace to taste your wine, chilled but not iced.
This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a traditional and historic building in Nice. Without having an elevator, it does however have a significant advantage: the access is easy enough to go to your accommodation terrace.
The Ideal Location: the beach and the famous Cours Saleya flower, fruit and vegetable market are less than 40 meters away. The best restaurant addresses, the most covered terraces, small shops and many treasures, National Nice Opera.
Around 10 minutes walking to go to the port, and stroll along Avenue Jean Médecin, the city's main shopping artery.
If you are arriving by car, three car parks are close to this accommodation.
Palais des Sardes terrace living room is illuminated by the French window opening directly onto the terrace.
The waxed terracotta floor and ecru tones will allow you to stroll in the South, crossed by sea breezes nearby. The atmosphere subtly comes alive with the presence of colorful photographs and works of art. The varnished parquet floor receives its very comfortable ecru sofa, just to enjoy a romantic reading, television entertainment or any other.
Right next to the living room, the Kitchen is open. With the market so close, it's impossible to indulge in a bite of Courgette flowers, a slice of socca, and a few small dishes to wake up your tassels in a beautiful hot pan, before a tasting on the terrace, or on the beautiful round wooden table.
The kitchen has an oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and plenty of storage, cupboards and shelving.
You will find a large and comfortable high bed, with vegetal headboard, bedside tables, and reading lamps. What could be more ideal than two large windows for living at home outside, having air conditioning and double glazing, a large dressing room furnished with nice shutters.
The bedroom can easily accommodate a cot.
Having a spacious and bright bathroom in the old town is truly a luxury. Painted in white, and decorated with azole tiles, you will find a shower, a large basin and the toilets. There is also a washing machine next door in the laundry area.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
IN ALL OUR ACCOMMODATIONS, AT LEISURE, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
• Capsule coffee maker
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• The bedding will be dressed in High Quality Cotton
• Bath towels + hand towels, face squares
• Comfort items
• Guide Regarding Your Apartment
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 3 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 13:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
When you are in Nice, please you will IMPERATIVE call +33 (0) 7.62.03.22.23 as soon as you arrive downtown so that a member of our team can meet/welcome you directly at your apartment.
A member of our team will greet you at the door of your apartment building (no welcome directly to the agency) in the hour who follows your call
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid the following day in the agency
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
- 10 m Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
- 10 m Restaurant - Cours Saleya
- 100 m metro station - Tramway ligne 1
- 100 m shops - SUPERMARCHE casino
- 100 m rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
- 2 km train station - Gare SNCF Thiers
- 6 km airport - aeroport international Nice
|October - 2021|
|November - 2021|
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
Discount of 15% on all bookings
From 01/10/2021 to 17/10/2021