- occupants 6
3 Double beds
- 3 Bedrooms 3
1 Bathroom with bathtub
1 Bathroom with shower
- 101 m² 101 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
The apartment is located on the third floor. There is no elevator, but the stairs are quite easy.
The Maison du Port Duplex is located in the heart of the hyper Hype district of Nice, a few steps from the famous Place du Pin and its great restaurants and bars. As soon as you step out of the apartment, you are immersed in the charm of the antique district, the Port and its Yachts, restaurants and large terraces, bars and shops are a few steps away and just a few minutes' walk away. tighten on the Promenade des Anglais. The direct tram stop for the airport and the public car park are just a few steps away.
The large living room bathed in natural light includes two large and comfortable sofas, various coffee tables, armchair, large screen TV, there are French and English channels available with a sound bar.
The large dining table has seating for six people.
The kitchen is open to the living room. The kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, four electric hobs with extractor, a microwave, a fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, a kettle, a toaster and a Nespresso machine, a washing machine . The ivory cupboards contain all kinds of kitchen utensils and dishes. The kitchen worktop extends into a central island, to offer you a counter where you can have breakfast. The French windows overlook the castle hill, facing South.
The Maison du Port Duplex has 3 large bedrooms. On the first level, the master bedroom has a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps and a large closet. A large white desk completes its equipment.
On the second level, the other two bedrooms await you. The second bedroom is furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables with drawers, reading lamps, and an all-wood-clad baby cot.
The third bedroom is also furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables with drawers, reading lamps, and a comfortable armchair. It was designed for children and has a cabin area.
The Maison du Port Duplex offers two large bathrooms, each on each level. The bathroom on the 1st level is traditional in style. It includes a large walk-in shower with two basins topped with a mirror and a toilet, a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
The second level bathroom is immaculate in white. It includes a large bathtub placed in the middle with its two basins surmounted by a mirror and a toilet.
Would you like more information,
CONTACT @ MYFLATINNICE; COM
IN the Maison du Port Duplex, ARE AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
• NESPRESSO coffee maker
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• The Beds are Linen High Quality Cotton
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 06088019114HT
Mandatory or included services
- €1.50 per person/night (Children between 6 years and 18 years €1.50 per child/night and children under 6 age exempt)
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 16 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 100% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- USB internet on request.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
Shops - SUPERMARCHE casino
Metro station - Tramway ligne 2
Restaurant - Port
Rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
Airport - aeroport international Nice
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|