- occupants 2
1 Sofa bed double
1 Bathroom with shower
- 34 m² 34 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
This unique apartment is located on the 6th and last floor, accessible of course by elevator.
The Lanterne district enjoys a tremendous reputation for its reputation as a district with luxury residences, in lush greenery, and incredible views of Nice and the entire region. All this without ever being far from everything. A very regular bus will take you directly to a metro station, to direct you directly to the airport or in all other directions, downtown obviously too.
The building is located below, a few minutes from the Promenade des Anglais by car. The city center is very easily accessible. Buses run frequently and will get you there quickly.
Contemporary in style, the spacious living room is an open space both on the sea and on the kitchen. It houses an elegant beige leather armchair, a deep two-seater convertible sofa, a coffee table and carpet. For dinner, you will find a large round table with a glass top and 4 chairs, ideal for organizing a meeting with friends. For your entertainment, there is a television, and Wi-Fi access. If you prefer to eat outdoors, you can relax on the terrace and get closer to the view.
The kitchen offers ample space to prepare your market returns. Its vitange side, but so beautiful and like new, in the background a place of comfort. The kitchen open to the living room is equipped with a fridge-freezer, a multi-function oven, 2 hotplates, a dishwasher and a washing machine, not to mention the utensils.
Direction the sea. The great show awaits you. The sofa will offer you great comfort to accommodate you in a double bed, your eyes directed towards the big blue. There is a bedside table and its reading lamp, as well as a desk to share your ideas
Tiled with tiles reminiscent of marble, the attractive bathroom has a walk-in shower, a sink with vanity unit, mirror with overhead lighting, toilets, a hair dryer and a heated towel rail.
The large swimming-pool is open at summer season, between 09am to 09pm
In All Our Accommodations, at your disposal
• French press coffee maker
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• All household linen is at your disposal
• Toilet Comfort
• Your first basket for your breakfast
• All Advice Regarding Your Apartment
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 06088021174sb
Mandatory or included services
- €1.50 per person/night (Children between 6 years and 18 years €1.50 per child/night and children under 6 age exempt)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 16 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 100% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 13:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
When you are in Nice, please you will IMPERATIVE call +33 (0) 7.62.03.22.23 as soon as you arrive downtown so that a member of our team can meet/welcome you directly at your apartment.
A member of our team will greet you at the door of your apartment building (no welcome directly to the agency) in the hour who follows your call
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid the following day in the agency
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Shops - SUPERMARCHE Proxy
Rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
Metro station - Tramway ligne 2
Airport - Aeroport international Nice
Train station - Gare SNCF Thiers
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|