- occupants 2
1 Double bed
1 Bathroom with shower
- 24 m² 24 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
1st floor with an elevator that can accommodate three people. An unfolded stroller will fit in the lift, but it will not hold a wheelchair. If you prefer to walk, it's 23 steps up to the apartment floor.
Rue Meyerbeer is a street in the famous Carré d'Or in Nice, a very sought-after area because it is very central. Terrasse Palais Meyerbeer is 10 minutes from the Old Town and is also a five minute walk from the lively pedestrian zone.
There is a supermarket 1 minute away and a very wide choice of shops, bakeries and restaurants in the surrounding streets.
The parquet floors, “Wicker” chandelier and large bay windows bring a touch of elegance to the living room. The living room is completed with a two-seater sofa, reading lamps and a dining table with 2 chairs. There is also an LCD screen and comes with Wi-Fi.
The welcoming kitchen is open to the living room. All dressed in white, a gray worktop, a halogen hotplate and an electric oven. There is also a washing machine and a large fridge/freezer.
The 3 bay windows lead onto the magnificent garden terrace. We are sure that you will spend long moments of relaxation, for a drink or dinner.
Sleeping on a retractable bed and yet so comfortable. There is a large storage space.
The apartment is large enough to fit a cot if required and can be ordered from us on checkout, please see our packages for details.
The recently installed bathroom consists of a large shower, a sink with a large oval mirror, two incandescent lights and a glass shelf for the storage of toiletries. The bathroom is fully tiled.
ASK US FOR DETAILS?
IN ALL OUR APARTMENTS, AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Nespresso coffee maker
· Hair dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Beds Made On Arrival 4* Hotel Quality Cotton Linens
Bath + Face Towels + Hand Towels
Open plan kitchen
Mandatory or included services
- €1.50 per person/night (Children between 6 years and 18 years €1.50 per child/night and children under 6 age exempt)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 8 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 100% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 13:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
When you are in Nice, please you will IMPERATIVE call +33 (0) 7.62.03.22.23 as soon as you arrive downtown so that a member of our team can meet/welcome you directly at your apartment.
A member of our team will greet you at the door of your apartment building (no welcome directly to the agency) in the hour who follows your call
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid the following day in the agency
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
- 0 m Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
- 50 m shops - SUPERMARCHE casino
- 50 m Restaurant
- 100 m metro station - Tramway ligne 2
- 150 m rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
- 5 km train station - Gare SNCF Thiers
- 6 km airport - aeroport international Nice
|June - 2022|
|July - 2022|
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 15% on all bookings
From 20/06/2022 to 30/06/2022