- occupants 2
1 Double bed
1 Bathroom with shower
- 20 m² 20 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Located just one road back from Rue Rossetti, which leads to the beautiful Place Rossetti with its imposing cathedral, the apartment is on one of the quieter streets in the Old Town.
Walk one street down from the apartment and you will find restaurants, bars and cafes galore. The Cours Saleya fruit, vegetable and flower market is a five minute walk away, and the Promenade des Anglais and beach are two minutes beyond that.
To reach Place Massena and the beginning of the main shopping district takes 10 minutes on foot, and the Nice Ville train station is either a few stops on the tram or a 25 minute walk.
This living room which catches the afternoon sun. Tastefully decorated in soft grey, and complete with touches of greenery, you cannot help starting to unwind as soon as you enter the room.
Stretch out on the sofa and make the most of the apartment’s entertainment facilities. Equipped with Wi-Fi, a TV with some English channels, a DVD player and Hi-Fi, we think guests will be tempted to spend more time than they expected in this apartment.
The kitchen is open plan to the living room and the two are separated by a breakfast bar with 2 stools.
Well-equipped with a fridge, separate freezer, combination microwave-oven, this kitchen is a pleasure to cook in.
Close the shutters and double glazed windows, and let yourself gently drift off to sleep in the bed on the mezzanine. The bedroom has has two bedside tables with reading lamps.
For those balmy summer evenings, guests will appreciate the air-conditioning which has been fitted in here.
Your concierge "My Flat In Nice", located in Nice Old town center, next to “Cours Saleya” and in front of "Centre du Patrimoine", welcomes you every day at the front desk /reception 12 rue Jules Gilly to answer all inquiries, help you to organize your stay at the best way.
We offer you :
- FRONT DESK /RECEPTION: our team is multilingual and at your service for any kind of inquiries. At your beck and call !
- CHECK IN 7/7
- ASSISTANCE 7/7: We’ll help you for any matter.
- CONCIERGERIE: restaurant reservation, car rental, ticket printing …
- GOOD DEALS: All news and our tips
- OFFICE OF TOURIST INFORMATION
- LINEN PROVIDED: bed linen, bath and bath towels, bath mats, tea towels
- HOME PRODUCTS: soap, shower gel, shampoo and body milk
-Taxis call and tour organization
-You can benefit of many other advantages ON RESERVATION in advance (with supplement and according to availability)
- BAGAGERIE: 7/7 at an exceptional rate only for our guests
- AIRPORT TRANSFER (with supplement)
- PERSONALIZED APARTMENT for a special event (birthday, wedding ...)
- BABY EQUIPMENT: cot and / or high chair installed in your apartment
- PARKING: within 10 minutes’ walk from your apartment
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 06088010437DP
Mandatory or included services
- €1.50 per person/night (Children between 6 years and 18 years €1.50 per child/night and children under 6 age exempt)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 8 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 100% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 13:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- USB internet on request.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
Rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
Train station - Gare SNCF Thiers
Airport - aeroport international Niceaaaa
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|