- occupants 2
1 Sofa bed double
1 Bathroom with shower
- 20 m² 20 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
This pretty superior studio combines modern style with great comfort. Renovated with great care, this large studio will welcome you to relax after your many walks.
It is the ideal place for a professional or vacation stay, to enjoy the "Village" spirit of the old town; Go shopping on Cours Saleya a stone's throw away, or laze around on the Ponchettes beach. Through the alleys, you will reach the Colline du Château and its large public park, without forgetting the breathtaking view of the Baie des Anges. The absolute calm of the apartment will give you long nights of sleep.
This large Studio is located on the 3rd floor in a rare building recently built in an entirely historic district. Note that the building does not have an elevator. But accessibility by the 50 steps of the stairs is very easy.
The nearest tram station accessible from the airport, port or train station is:
Line number 2
Station / Stop: Old Town Cathedral
Just 100 meters from the beach, Cours Saleya and its famous daily market, the famous Promenade des Anglais, the apartment is also 5 minutes from the tram lines, bus lines and the shopping area of the avenue Jean Médecin and rue de Paradis and its luxurious boutiques. The train station is a 15-minute walk or three tram stops to explore the Riviera.
The large air-conditioned main room opens on facade of buildings in pastel colors.
The living room is decorated in bright, neutral tones. The furniture is all velvety white and pastel shades. The comfort of the place and its great tranquility make it a rare place.
The living room will accommodate two people on its large convertible sofa, a coffee table, a television.
A large round table that can accommodate 2 people.
Open to the living room, the white kitchen deserves to receive your cooking skills. Really ideal for preparing the magic transformation of your market, you will find the preparation and storage space, a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave, four hotplates and a large fridge / freezer.
The large sofa can be converted into a large double bed, two wall-mounted bedside tables and reading lamps, an independent double wardrobe and air conditioning.
Discover the personal bathroom functional with a walk-in shower, a toilet a sink, and a washing machine.
TO HELP YOU
Your concierge "My Flat In Nice", located in Nice Old town center, next to “Cours Saleya” and in front of "Centre du Patrimoine", welcomes you every day at the front desk /reception 12 rue Jules Gilly to answer all inquiries, help you to organize your stay at the best way.
We offer you :
- FRONT DESK /RECEPTION: our team is multilingual and at your service for any kind of inquiries. At your beck and call !
- CHECK IN 7/7
- ASSISTANCE 7/7: We’ll help you for any matter.
- CONCIERGERIE: restaurant reservation, car rental, ticket printing …
- GOOD DEALS: All news and our tips
- OFFICE OF TOURIST INFORMATION
- LINEN PROVIDED: bed linen, bath and bath towels, bath mats, tea towels
- HOME PRODUCTS: soap, shower gel, shampoo and body milk
-Taxis call and tour organization
-You can benefit of many other advantages ON RESERVATION in advance (with supplement and according to availability)
- BAGAGERIE: 7/7 at an exceptional rate only for our guests
- AIRPORT TRANSFER (with supplement)
- PERSONALIZED APARTMENT for a special event (birthday, wedding ...)
- BABY EQUIPMENT: cot and / or high chair installed in your apartment
- PARKING: within 10 minutes’ walk from your apartment
For your comfort, you will find in our apartments:
• Piston coffee maker
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• 1 large pillow per bed
• Linen beds in High Quality Cotton
• Bath towel, Bath towel, face square per Person
• Technical welcome booklet for your apartment
• Key Sets
How to get to my accommodation in Nice when I arrive
Coming in Nice by flight.
When you arrive at the airport, you have different choice of transportation to get to your apartment:
The tram - The cheapest: Line 2 will leave you in front of terminals 1 & 2, serving the city Côté Mer, from the airport to the Port of Nice, in 25 minutes. All the station pass through Fabron, Grosso & Gambetta for the Flowers district, Alsace Lorraine And Jean Médecin for the Musicians, Gold or Masséna districts, the Pin district and finally the Port district.
A connection with line 1 can be made at the JEAN MEDECIN Station.
A connection with line 3 can be made at GRAND ARENAS Station.
Taxis: They are available at each terminal (1 & 2).15 minutes will be enough to drop you directly at your apartment. There is an official fixed rate that must be applied + the baggage rate. Be well informed and specify it to the driver; he can’t refuse. The cost is normally payable by credit card.
Bus: The airport shuttle (bus 98) is both inexpensive and convenient. It passes every twenty minutes during the day and will drop you off in the center, towards the Nice Thiers train station.
Coming in Nice by train
The tram - The cheapest: To go to line 1, exit on the left of the station and go down towards avenue Thiers to avenue Jean Médecin (this is indicated by signposts). Trams run every five minutes and the ticket has a low cost. Line 1 serves the center and the two northern districts of Nice.
A connection with line 3 is made at GRAND ARENAS Station.
Connection with Line 2 (Airport / Port) is at the JEAN MEDECIN Station.
Taxis: They are present at each terminal 1 & 2.15 minutes will be enough to drop you directly at your apartment. There is no fixed package. The driver must activate his meter before leaving the station. You will only have to pay the rate displayed on arrival + the baggage rate. Be well informed and specify it to the driver; he can’t refuse. The cost is normally payable by credit card.
Having the full address ready to give to the driver.
Coming in Nice by car
There is always a public parking near your place of stay. The rate is due by:
• 24 hours a day
It may be more interesting to pay for a week rather than daily for stays longer than 4 days, and so on. Check the rates at the parking entrance or go to the security station as soon as you are parked there.
Open plan kitchen
Mandatory or included services
- €1.50 per person/night (Children under 21 years €1.50 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals.
From the booking date until 16 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 100% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 13:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- USB internet on request.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Town centre - Centre ville de NIce
Rock beach - Promenade des Anglais
Train station - Gare SNCF Thiers
Airport - aeroport international Nice
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|